Community Tax Preparation
Rockaway Township offers FREE tax preparation for all residents through VITA/TCE.
Please go to the First Presbyterian Church
51 W Blackwell St
Dover, NJ 07801
This is a walk-in site. No need for appointments.
Start Date 2-10-2022 End Date 4-14-2022
Tuesday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
Tuesday 6:00 pm to 8:00 pm drop-off
Thursday 11:00 am to 3:00 pm
- Proof of identification (photo ID)
- Social Security cards for you, your spouse, and dependents
- A copy of last year’s federal and state returns
- Wage and pension statements (Form W-2, W-2G, 1099-R,1099-NEC) from all employers
- Interest and dividend statements from banks (Forms 1099)
- Stimulus Letter #3 (Letter signed by President Biden, Form 1444C)
- Advanced child tax credit letter, if received (Form 6419)
- Social security statement SSA-1099
- Brokerage statements
- Proof of itemized deductions including medical receipts and charitable contribution receipts. These expenses should already be totaled and summarized.
- Proof of bank account routing and account numbers for direct deposit such as a blank check
- Total paid for daycare provider and the daycare provider's tax identifying number such as their Social Security number or business Employer Identification Number
- Forms 1095-A, B and C, Health Coverage Statements
- If self-employed proof of income and expenses