Please join us and bring a friend to learn about a wide range of topics including the aging process, making healthy lifestyle choices, the benefits of this stage of your life and much more! We will be meeting at the Senior Center located at 19 Mt. Hope Rd., Rockaway from 12:00 PM til 1:30 PM on February 22, March 1, 8, 15, 22, and 29.
Please call Kris at 973-537-7125 to register for this informative education program and enjoy lunch and giveaways.
Topics being discussed:
* The aging process and how to make healthy lifestyle choices
* Celebrate this exciting stage of life and all the benefits that come with it
* Discuss risk factors and proactive behaviors to stay healthy
* Examine how alcohol, prescription drugs and over-the-counter medications affect seniors differently, and how you can avoid problems
* Learn how to use simple tools to help you feel more empowered about your health and the healthcare you receive
This program is co-sponsored by Morris County Prevention is Key and The Municipal Alliance Committee of the Rockaways