Pre-registration required. Please see link below.
THE FOLLOWING TRANSACTIONS CAN BE PERFORMED AT THE MOBILE UNIT(S)
• Driver License renewals can be processed within six (6) months of expiration and upgrading to the REAL ID driver license.
• Registration renewals, Veteran Handicap and Purple Heart recipients’ placards.
• Permits and Non-Driver ID.
• License plate drop-offs are also allowed and do not count against the number of customers we can serve during the event.
• Six (6) points of ID is required and a social security card. Those who do not possess a social security card or an Individual Taxpayer Identification Number (ITIN) may submit an affidavit form which can be found on the MVC website www.njmvc.gov
In place of a social security card, a customer can present a W2 from the past tax year (2020), a current pay stub (number cannot be redacted), or a 1099 form. Only listed can be used as replacements for a social security card.
For on-site event questions please contact: